1) Why do you want to become an Editor?
So I can help people with whatever they need, be it editing, writing tips, or ideas for stories.
2) What do you think being an Editor means?
It means helping, editing, spending hours looking for the perfect phrase, just to improve someone elses story.
3) What is your age?
4) Why do you think you can become an Editor?
Because I have written a lot of stuff, and I have lots of experience helping people out as assistant, mod and admin.
5) Have you written a review on anything already? If so link it here.
I have, but I'm on iPod ATM, so if you need it, I'll post it.
6) Write a small 1 paragraph description about anything you want, you can use this forum if you choose.
Pawn is home to two online games played by nearly one million people. While Pawngame, the older of the two, is generally regarded as antique and outdated, it requires more skill, and seems to be populated by more mature people than its counterpart. Pawn tactics, on the other hand, requires team based thinking and tactical ingenuity. While the crowd here is much less mature, it is a larger crowd. Either way, both sides are devoted to their games, and both have a true passion to be the best.
7) Do you submit yourself to the HW Editors and all of there rules?
Just thought I'd point out that it's spelled 'their.' sorry, bit of editing there. Back to the question, yes, I do.