Here are some helpful tips you can follow in order to make a good review:
1. Try not to plagiarize. This means to take (the work or an idea of someone else) and pass it off as one's own or to copy from (someone) in such a way. This is very rude towards the author, and people will dislike your work and see that you're unskilled.
2. Remember to put as much details as possible. Try to put a lot of details in your story/review. This includes, imagery, descriptive language, main idea, simile, metaphors, etc.
3. Try to have your work double-checked by someone so they can peer-edit it.
4. Practice makes perfect. Did the review not go well? No worries. Catch up on some old English lessons, watch tutorials, and write daily to improve your writing skills.
5. Take examples. You are allowed to look at other people's work for practice, just don't downright copy them. As stated, it's rude and disrespectful to the author. Plus, we don't wanna be sued for having illegal copies of someone's work.
6. Edit, edit, edit. Once you're all finished with your story/review, check it over before hitting the "Send" button. Read it out loud to find a few silly errors. Preview it to make sure it looks A-OK. Check the code you might have used, and see if everything's spic-and-span.
7. Don't get discouraged. Ever got stuck on a topic because you don't know what to write next? Frustrating, isn't it? Relax, research more about your topic, and look at other people's examples so you can ease your mind. Take a break if you have to.
8. Write often! People like reviews and will pay you HW Points for doing a review for them. Share reviews and people might visit the site more often. Learn to go through the cycle of changing your writing style often to excel at writing in the most epic of ways.
*More tips will be avaible soon...