TheShooters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum What Welcomes All People

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» You either die a hero
Deadmined for being active as hell?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:27 am by Darkprism

» Guess what?
Deadmined for being active as hell?! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:26 pm by Darkprism

» I miss this place....
Deadmined for being active as hell?! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by HZ

» ~MUST READ!!!~
Deadmined for being active as hell?! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:16 am by HZ

» How to find me in xat
Deadmined for being active as hell?! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:47 pm by Todde

» Styles
Deadmined for being active as hell?! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:11 pm by Todde

» Blahs is here!
Deadmined for being active as hell?! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:09 pm by Todde

» You're Banned Game
Deadmined for being active as hell?! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:06 pm by Todde

» GET BACK TO ACTIVITY!!!!
Deadmined for being active as hell?! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:05 pm by Todde

Top posters
Darkprism
Deadmined for being active as hell?! I_vote_lcapDeadmined for being active as hell?! I_voting_barDeadmined for being active as hell?! I_vote_rcap 
Todde
Deadmined for being active as hell?! I_vote_lcapDeadmined for being active as hell?! I_voting_barDeadmined for being active as hell?! I_vote_rcap 
HZ
Raymond
Stephanie
JgKiLLeR
Pariah
Jeff_Vader
Newlemming
KiLLErMaN99
Partners
Hissing Worms Funny Pro Elites

Deadmined for being active as hell?!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Todde
HaZe's Best Friend
Todde

Deadmined for being active as hell?! Empty
PostSubject: Deadmined for being active as hell?!   Deadmined for being active as hell?! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:14 am

1. Darkprism= admin ok!
2. Jonathan= admin ok!
3. Azami= admin ?! wtf
4. me= mod (i m the most active person here)
I just say
its not fair
i did everything for this clan and you just deadmin me
i just start thinking to quit cause you arent respecting what i have done!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pawngame.com
Todde
HaZe's Best Friend
Todde

PostSubject: Re: Deadmined for being active as hell?!   Deadmined for being active as hell?! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:33 am

best thing is
i m most active here
and i m the 2nd who joined
what means i m pro here
i got deadmined but i m not head mod i m only mod?!
U just dont know what you lose!
And Jon
i hate you for that!
you know i m the one who deserves to be a admin
more than anyone else!

good bye
Back to top Go down
Darkprism
User
Darkprism

PostSubject: Re: Deadmined for being active as hell?!   Deadmined for being active as hell?! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:56 am

Look man, I'm sorry about all of this, I know it doesn't seem fair. Hell, it's not fair. But this isn't the end of the world bro. I'm sure you can arrange a deal with Jon. But don't leave man. You're my favorite bro on here.
Back to top Go down
Todde
HaZe's Best Friend
Todde

PostSubject: Re: Deadmined for being active as hell?!   Deadmined for being active as hell?! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:11 am

Dark thank you
but why do I get deadmined?! Cause i m not Jons favorite man here?
Back to top Go down
Darkprism
User
Darkprism

PostSubject: Re: Deadmined for being active as hell?!   Deadmined for being active as hell?! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:22 am

If I understand correctly, you were deadmined because Jon thought I loved the site more than you.(which is total bs) But there isn't much of a difference between admin and mod. Here, I'll make you a deal. you stay, and i'll talk to Jon AND make you head mod. Deal?
Back to top Go down
Todde
HaZe's Best Friend
Todde

PostSubject: Re: Deadmined for being active as hell?!   Deadmined for being active as hell?! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:29 am

no deal i was admin
and its not fair to be head mod!
i just want to talk with Jon
i want to ...
you will see!
Back to top Go down
Darkprism
User
Darkprism

PostSubject: Re: Deadmined for being active as hell?!   Deadmined for being active as hell?! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:34 am

Alright man, I'll back you up, but be careful, or you might get yourself banned.
Back to top Go down
Todde
HaZe's Best Friend
Todde

PostSubject: Re: Deadmined for being active as hell?!   Deadmined for being active as hell?! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:35 am

I got nothing to loose
come to chat...
Back to top Go down
HZ
•Elites:We Run This•
HZ

PostSubject: Re: Deadmined for being active as hell?!   Deadmined for being active as hell?! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:46 pm

Thomas I chose Dark over you because he seems more experienced.
I appreaciate how active you are but please understand.
Back to top Go down
https://theshooters.forumotion.net
KiLLErMaN99
User

PostSubject: Re: Deadmined for being active as hell?!   Deadmined for being active as hell?! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:47 pm

Quick Note: I was admined because I know the most of everyone here. Although I don't agree with me and DarkPrism replacing you.

I'm not going to get into this issue. If you ragequit just because you lost admin then you deserve to be demoted.

Also: I saw your little "pc" on xat. I didn't do poopy to you. It wasn't my choice to have you de-admined to have the xat chat removed. I'm hardly active here so why would I care who all is staff honestly. You need to chill out before getting me involved or I will crush you in opposing argument because I haven't done anything to you.
Back to top Go down
HZ
HZ

PostSubject: Re: Deadmined for being active as hell?!   Deadmined for being active as hell?! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:49 pm

Also, Azami was admined for his knowlege in websites and forumotions.
Back to top Go down
https://theshooters.forumotion.net
Diggygoglol
User
Diggygoglol

PostSubject: Re: Deadmined for being active as hell?!   Deadmined for being active as hell?! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:37 pm

you both have good points.

Thomas getting deadmined is kinda stupid, for if its for the good of the clan..

This needs a pole
Back to top Go down
Darkprism
User
Darkprism

PostSubject: Re: Deadmined for being active as hell?!   Deadmined for being active as hell?! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:30 pm

Thomas is admin. /lock
Back to top Go down
Todde
HaZe's Best Friend
Todde

PostSubject: Re: Deadmined for being active as hell?!   Deadmined for being active as hell?! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:21 am

i want to say sorry
for hating Jon xD
and
1 question!
WHY YOU ALL STEL MY JONATHANS BEST FRIEND?!
THAT WAS MY USERTITLE! -_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadmined for being active as hell?!   Deadmined for being active as hell?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deadmined for being active as hell?!
Page 1 of 1