TheShooters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum What Welcomes All People

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» You either die a hero
The forum is starting to suck.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:27 am by Darkprism

» Guess what?
The forum is starting to suck.  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:26 pm by Darkprism

» I miss this place....
The forum is starting to suck.  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by HZ

» ~MUST READ!!!~
The forum is starting to suck.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:16 am by HZ

» How to find me in xat
The forum is starting to suck.  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:47 pm by Todde

» Styles
The forum is starting to suck.  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:11 pm by Todde

» Blahs is here!
The forum is starting to suck.  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:09 pm by Todde

» You're Banned Game
The forum is starting to suck.  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:06 pm by Todde

» GET BACK TO ACTIVITY!!!!
The forum is starting to suck.  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:05 pm by Todde

Top posters
Darkprism
The forum is starting to suck.  I_vote_lcapThe forum is starting to suck.  I_voting_barThe forum is starting to suck.  I_vote_rcap 
Todde
The forum is starting to suck.  I_vote_lcapThe forum is starting to suck.  I_voting_barThe forum is starting to suck.  I_vote_rcap 
HZ
Raymond
Stephanie
JgKiLLeR
Pariah
Jeff_Vader
Newlemming
KiLLErMaN99
Partners
Hissing Worms Funny Pro Elites

The forum is starting to suck.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkprism
User
Darkprism

The forum is starting to suck.  Empty
PostSubject: The forum is starting to suck.    The forum is starting to suck.  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:34 pm

You heard me. I didn't pour countless hours of my life into this forum for nothing.
I propose a total revamp of the entire forum. Right now, me and Tom are the only active members. So.. I know this sounds like absolute insanity, but I want to remake the forum, the staff, everything. You can see my forum is somewhat successful, so I want to take what I have learned, and apply it to this forum. I know the initial response (Jon at least) but at least think about it. I don't want us to sink to the level of making people mods so they will join.
Back to top Go down
Todde
HaZe's Best Friend
Todde

PostSubject: Re: The forum is starting to suck.    The forum is starting to suck.  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:43 am

... he is right... Jon ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.pawngame.com
TheHitmaN
User
TheHitmaN

PostSubject: Re: The forum is starting to suck.    The forum is starting to suck.  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:01 am

How about you recruit then.......
Back to top Go down
Darkprism
User
Darkprism

PostSubject: Re: The forum is starting to suck.    The forum is starting to suck.  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:21 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I lol'd

Noone wants to join this forum bro. I've tried. Hell, i don't even know why you guys are here. There's nothing to moderate but me and Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Todde
HaZe's Best Friend
Todde

PostSubject: Re: The forum is starting to suck.    The forum is starting to suck.  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:18 pm

i tryed from the first day... but no one wants to join this
Back to top Go down
JgKiLLeR
User
JgKiLLeR

PostSubject: Re: The forum is starting to suck.    The forum is starting to suck.  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:12 pm

guys this forum is so gay we need way more active membs. I for one recruit as much as i can but i get no respect so i might consider leaving this forum and clan (might)
Back to top Go down
Darkprism
User
Darkprism

PostSubject: Re: The forum is starting to suck.    The forum is starting to suck.  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:58 pm

Naw, don't do that. We like you.
Back to top Go down
Todde
HaZe's Best Friend
Todde

PostSubject: Re: The forum is starting to suck.    The forum is starting to suck.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:23 am

yea ... the only one who disrespects you is Jon xD
Back to top Go down
JgKiLLeR
User
JgKiLLeR

PostSubject: Re: The forum is starting to suck.    The forum is starting to suck.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:33 am

yhe and hes like head admin come on
Back to top Go down
JgKiLLeR
User
JgKiLLeR

PostSubject: Re: The forum is starting to suck.    The forum is starting to suck.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:35 am

and u guys are just wanting to keep me in this forum to keep it alive?
Back to top Go down
Todde
HaZe's Best Friend
Todde

PostSubject: Re: The forum is starting to suck.    The forum is starting to suck.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:49 am

its not only you... staying Neutral
Back to top Go down
Darkprism
User
Darkprism

PostSubject: Re: The forum is starting to suck.    The forum is starting to suck.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:56 am

What the mod?
Back to top Go down
HZ
•Elites:We Run This•
•Elites:We Run This•
HZ

PostSubject: Re: The forum is starting to suck.    The forum is starting to suck.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:44 pm

dark shut up no one asked ur opinion bitch.

/locked
Back to top Go down
https://theshooters.forumotion.net
JgKiLLeR
User
JgKiLLeR

PostSubject: Re: The forum is starting to suck.    The forum is starting to suck.  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:04 pm

guys if u want this forum to not suck again we have to work to gether so shut up dnt argue and get it back to life /locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The forum is starting to suck.    The forum is starting to suck.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The forum is starting to suck.
Page 1 of 1