TheShooters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum What Welcomes All People

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» You either die a hero
Darkprism's tech team app I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:27 am by Darkprism

» Guess what?
Darkprism's tech team app I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:26 pm by Darkprism

» I miss this place....
Darkprism's tech team app I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by HZ

» ~MUST READ!!!~
Darkprism's tech team app I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:16 am by HZ

» How to find me in xat
Darkprism's tech team app I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:47 pm by Todde

» Styles
Darkprism's tech team app I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:11 pm by Todde

» Blahs is here!
Darkprism's tech team app I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:09 pm by Todde

» You're Banned Game
Darkprism's tech team app I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:06 pm by Todde

» GET BACK TO ACTIVITY!!!!
Darkprism's tech team app I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:05 pm by Todde

Top posters
Darkprism
Darkprism's tech team app I_vote_lcapDarkprism's tech team app I_voting_barDarkprism's tech team app I_vote_rcap 
Todde
Darkprism's tech team app I_vote_lcapDarkprism's tech team app I_voting_barDarkprism's tech team app I_vote_rcap 
HZ
Raymond
Stephanie
JgKiLLeR
Pariah
Jeff_Vader
Newlemming
KiLLErMaN99
Partners
Hissing Worms Funny Pro Elites

Darkprism's tech team app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkprism
User
Darkprism

Darkprism's tech team app Empty
PostSubject: Darkprism's tech team app   Darkprism's tech team app I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:31 pm

Yep folks, another app. I just couldn't resist...

Why do you want to join the tech team?Explain
I want to be on the tech team because, well, I'm one of the more techno-literate here, and, I like to help people. Plus, there's no active members.

Do you have any experience with any computer languages? If so name them with explanation.
Ummmmm, I'm not entirely sure what this means, but I know a lot about computers...

How long have you been using the forums?
A good while. You all know me.

What will you do for the tech team?
Be active. Help people. The normal stuff.

What can you do that other tech team members can't?
Be active. Jk. But I have a vast knowledge of technology that I'm just dying to share.

Do you know any coding? If so, post an example of your script.
Ummm, actually, the only coding I do is top secret.... kinda like ' or 1=1.... that sorta stuff....

Back to top Go down
KiLLErMaN99
User

PostSubject: Re: Darkprism's tech team app   Darkprism's tech team app I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:49 pm

Don't know if I lead this or not but since I know aeons more than anyone here I'm stating my opinion.

Prove what you know. From the looks of it anyone could have easily typed that up in 5 minutes |:
Back to top Go down
Darkprism
User
Darkprism

PostSubject: Re: Darkprism's tech team app   Darkprism's tech team app I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:21 am

Sure, how do you want me to do that?
Back to top Go down
KiLLErMaN99
User

PostSubject: Re: Darkprism's tech team app   Darkprism's tech team app I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:34 pm

Well just show me some of the stuff that you know. Don't just say that you know it. I hate that. Anyone can say "Oh I know HTML" but that means nothing unless they do something like, "I script in html, heres an example of my work". That's how I role.
Back to top Go down
Darkprism
User
Darkprism

PostSubject: Re: Darkprism's tech team app   Darkprism's tech team app I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:22 pm

Well, I know some of everything, I wouldn't know where to begin.
Back to top Go down
KiLLErMaN99
User

PostSubject: Re: Darkprism's tech team app   Darkprism's tech team app I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:37 pm

Give 3 examples of expert tech issues and how you would solve them. Detailed please.
Back to top Go down
HZ
•Elites:We Run This•
HZ

PostSubject: Re: Darkprism's tech team app   Darkprism's tech team app I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:51 pm

Azami is now a leader for the Tech Team
Back to top Go down
https://theshooters.forumotion.net
Darkprism
User
Darkprism

PostSubject: Re: Darkprism's tech team app   Darkprism's tech team app I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:05 pm

Azami wrote:
Give 3 examples of expert tech issues and how you would solve them. Detailed please.

Ok, I'll give you some of my recent issues. (This is real stuff)

1. So I was on my computer, chillin, and all the sudden it bluescreened with error code: Stop 0x0000000A or IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. So I rebooted, and it persisted. So I ran some diagnostics in cmd, and they turned up a kernel error. So I checked out the drivers, and they showed an error in my DW1525 Network Adaptor. So I tried updating the driver. Nothing. Uninstall, reinstall. Nothing. So I got on another computer (because I obviously couldn't access the internet) and downloaded the ap.propriate driver software. Then I booted in safemode and loaded the drivers. Problem solved

2. My friend's laptop had a strange problem where, upon access to the internet, he would get the error code: "error: getfile text. browse it. permission denied." Where do I start I thought. A quick virus sweep turned up nothing, so I downloaded a heavy duty scanner with no results. A Root Cleaner showed nothing out of the ordinary, so I dove into the system to see what I could see. After checking the root for missing files, I found an error, again with the network card. This time, I simply reinstalled windows (without data loss), and poof, back to normal.

3. Alright, so I made this one up. A radical anti Jewish-gay-black group has set up a website that my good friend wants down. So I investigate the homepage, and find nothing useful, So I view the source. The bottom reveals a login page, so I follow the url, and it leads me to an admin login. No problem. I'll just use a simple SQL injection like
Code:
' or 1=1--
. From there on I have admin privileges, and I can do what I want.

So that's my three, if you would like more, I'd be happy to oblige. Smile
-Darkprism
Back to top Go down
HZ
HZ

PostSubject: Re: Darkprism's tech team app   Darkprism's tech team app I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:03 pm

I'm going to go with yes. Could've been better though.
Azami?
Back to top Go down
https://theshooters.forumotion.net
KiLLErMaN99
User

PostSubject: Re: Darkprism's tech team app   Darkprism's tech team app I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:46 pm

Yea sure. You know your stuff.

BTW: A simple SQL injection like that would not give you admin access....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkprism's tech team app   Darkprism's tech team app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkprism's tech team app
Page 1 of 1